Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Otwarty przez: Alzotr
2019-02-25, 00:00
SYSTEM DONATION FOR LATINS
Autor Wiadomość
Paras

Wysłany: 2018-10-15, 05:50   SYSTEM DONATION FOR LATINS

Hello warez I’m blinx and im from Mexico, I have been playing this game for more than 8 years now, I don’t know if u know this but a lot of latin American players play this game.
In mi case I pay monthly $10 dollars to use a program named wtfast that helps me with the ping so the game is playable (like 200 ping) I don’t think I have to explain how I like this game that I pay 10 dollars monthly to play it since it’s worth it because we can play the game ( a lot of latin players pay for this programs or other ones to play the server).
But let’s start talking about the important thing, a lot of latin players like me are interested in buying ppoints( we can actually buy it but its absurd how expensive it is, actually like x6 times expensier) so I have a propose for you. I don’t know why u don’t have paypal option to buy paccs but im gonna assume that it’s because of refund… so I was thinking about what if you first have to approve which players can buy paccs, for example. I’m a goku level 1k so you think that im gonna buy some paccs and then refund it so I get deleted? I don’t think it has any sense at all, I mean it may cost a little bit of effort from your administrators part to approve which players are actually allowed to buy paccs but at the end I think we all win…
Hope you see this post warez.. HAIL DBV.

TEXT BY Zerkxz(Blinx)

dbv (2).png
Plik ściągnięto 26 raz(y) 178,64 KB

DaviRoox 

Nick: Ivad
Wysłany: 2018-10-15, 15:36   

I do not know why you are still trying to get attention Warez, this guy is not even there for what we think, because of his administration, the server is becoming more empty, does not try to win new players, and does not care for the old.
#BetterHostForBR

Uther 

Wysłany: 2018-10-16, 23:12   

#BetterHostForBR

Mixwello

Wysłany: 2018-10-17, 14:46   

U don't see Warez don't care about nothing? Just stop play , and maybe then he will make something with donations/enfo etc... ;d

DaviRoox 

Wysłany: 2018-10-17, 22:56   

I just gave up, it's been a long time since I've played, the problem is that only we stopped, there's still a lot of BR and MEX playing, if everyone stopped, it sure would do something.

DaviRoox 

Wysłany: 2018-10-17, 22:59   

When he's going to do something, it's going to be late.

Regan

Ostrzeżeń:
 1/3/6
Wysłany: 2018-10-18, 20:10   

If he would like do something with this, he would do it a long time ago.